Back in business thanks to a government bailout.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hey, Its Evil Larry!


Sorry for the late post today gang, I was busy having a bowl of soup with Frank Sinatra's widow.....I don't know which tasted better, the soup or Mrs. S!...ZING!
Seriously, we're short on time today....had to get one of these scope things up my yukus to take pix of my colon. There's nothing wrong with me, I just left the feel of cold steel up against my rectum.
Speaking of steel, I dare you to name a sexier black man than Lexington Steele. Yoinks that dude is packin' heat. The last time somethin' black with one eye got that much action its name was Sammy Davis Jr.
Whatever happened to lawn darts?
Mark it down...this Barry O'bama stands no chance of beating John McCain in this election. It'll be a cold day in hell before the U.S. elects a black Irishman to office.
Ethel Merman was the best sex I ever had.
Give me Larry and you can keep the rest of the 3 Stooges.
Evil Larry's cure to the immigration issue....nuke Mexico.

No comments: