Back in business thanks to a government bailout.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Blast Off

I've been fooling around with the blog for a few weeks now. One of these days I may just get the hang of this. I've modified the layout a bit and finally added the promised video clips. I hope to add at least one new video clip a day and hopefully more. While the debut clips are music vids, I do intend to rip off stuff from other genres in the future. The first vids posted are from one of my favorite bands of all time, Chicago's own Enuff Z'Nuff. This is the only band I know that can get airplay on the Underground Garage and Hair Nation. If they are good enough for Little Steven, they are good enough for you. James McMurtry is the greatest singer-songwriter working today. If you don't own a James McMurtry record or haven't gone to see 'em, get your ass over to a site that sells his stuff and get a record of his NOW.

The other vid you'll see here is from American Dog. What can you say about these guys? These guys represent all that is holy and sacred in rock music. This is how rock is supposed to sound, feel and look. American Dog are the keepers of rock out with your Elmo out, good time rock n' roll. In the interest of full disclosure, I should note the vid I selected is directed by regular poster and long time friend of mine, OMOM. No one loves rock like the OMOM and it comes thru in this great video for Shitkicker.

No comments: